Thank GOD we are HIS children! daily devotin with Bishop ROSARY
• IT’S JUST LIKE HIS GREAT LOVE •
Edna R. Worrell, 19th century •
How great is the love
the Father has lavished on us,
that we should be called children of God!
And that is what we are! (1 John 3:1) •
The greatest demonstration of love
is God’s gift of Jesus Christ to a lost world.
It is impossible to comprehend fully
this divine love; it can only be learned experientially.
Today, i answered an email
to one of my beloved, spiritual children.
His name is Pastor Anand Chakravarthi from INDIA.
I am very happy, that he grows in the LORD
and that the promises of OUR HOLY FATHER
upon him are going to be fulfilled!
If You want to take a grasp
on this success story, pls visit
Bishop ROSARY´s website!
- God’s Love (projectphotizo.wordpress.com)
- Letting Go of…Self? (jesuszen.wordpress.com)
- Every Christian a Missourian (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- They’re ordinary people Who love God from the heart (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Love Definded by Preacher Donny of Peace Baptist church (churchatliberty.com)
- Lent 1 – “Why Me?” (Genesis 22:1-18) (revtucher.com)
- God’s Love For Us (ptl2010.com)
- Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ (richardangulo.wordpress.com)
- This is Love for God (rmgarvin.wordpress.com)