The answer to Frustration
The Answer to “Frustration” •
• The Methodists find themselves
brought to a point where they
are willing to give up every thing to Jesus
and since its result is in reality dedication,
they call the steps by which
they arrive at it dedication.
Then again, afterwards,
they feel pure, they feel sanctified
and they say so.
I feel the same way,
and the soul where Christ reigns
cannot help feeling that way . •
Once, Your live has been dedicated to JESUS,
You will have to change Your lifestile
to a more self-esteemed life,
overcoming with the HOLY Spirit
in Body, Soul and MIND.
So, pls share in to Bishop Rosary´s
team to overcome frustration.
- Overcoming the illusion of separation (themysteryofchrist.wordpress.com)
- He Overcomes Who Knows How to Pray (viannespen.wordpress.com)
- more on love (briancoatney.com)
- I Can Or Can’t? (achristianmeditation.wordpress.com)
- Day 17 – Overcomer-that’s You! (divinelydefined.wordpress.com)
- Monday February 20, 2012 (bgovanus.wordpress.com)
- Sanctified in Christ Jesus (justificationbygrace.com)
- Faithlessness and Denial (goldenbible.wordpress.com)